Friday, November 30, 2012

Graham Mitchell- artist

Graham Mitchell is a fashion and editorial photographer. I chose him because I was tired of looking at documentary work and the traditional family/wedding/portrait work. He does some editing work too and my favorite is the police chase. Its funny, but I like the quality of the image. It has movement and the dark color gives it a criminal feel.



I dont know if this image is authentic or not, but for whatever reason I cracked up when I saw it (its late at night so maybe its one of those Monty Python Holy Grail kind of moments).



There wasn't a lot of fashion photos on his website but these 2 represent very different styles of his. The second one reminds me of the work that a classmate, Rachel, does. 





his website http://www.graham-mitchell.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment